Tailored solutions for the cleaning of filters
The Thermo-Clean Group offers tailored solutions for the cleaning of all types of filters. Depending on the specific type of filter we select the right cleaning technique.
Which filters do we clean?
Here are some examples:
- Melt filters contaminated with polymers are given a thermal cleaning treatment combined with the removal of damaged mesh, the purification of the candles/substrate and the fitting of new sieves.
- Mesh-Packs, Wired Mesh, contaminated with polymers (derivatives), after the thermal treatment are often given an ultrasonic after-treatment enabling you to reuse your mesh-packs and wired mesh as new again.
- Metal oil filters are subjected to ultrasonic cleaning. After this treatment, you can perfectly reuse the filter at peak performance, at a very modest cost.
- Sintered filter candles (RVS, FE, ALLOY)
- Other types of filters: welding fume filters, soot filters, dust filters, filter plates, filter holders, filter stacks, cyclone filters, pattern filters, demisters, Maag filters, candle filters, filter discs, screens, metal mesh filters, duplex filters, steam filters, gas filters, electrostatic filters, ATEX filters, cassette filters, hotmelt filters, compressed air filters, micro filters, turbine filters, …
These various cleaning methods are independent of either the brands or the type of filter. A thorough cleaning by Thermo-Clean sees you save on maintenance outlays without compromising on quality. We are also happy to handle the disassembly and – further to cleaning – subsequent reassembly of your complete filter bundles.
If you so wish, we subject your filters to a strict inspection by way of ‘bubble point’ or a highly secure weight measurement. These measurements enable us to establish the exact degree of purity. Needless to say we also provide you with all the relevant reports.